Database Management Officer, Namibia (Local Hire), Global Health
Join a highly professional, innovative, international team that is committed to making a difference in the health status of the people of Namibia. Project HOPE Namibia (PHN) is a registered Welfare organization with the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MoHSS) and have been implementing programs in Namibia since 2002.
PHN intends to fill the following vacancy on a fixed term contractual basis.
The Database Management Officer will be responsible for data entry, data quality, analysis and reporting and the maintenance of the REDCap database (data entry and reporting software for the project) in the
region. S/he will be responsible for overall data management of the region with guidance from the Senior M&E Officer.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- A Grade 12 with 1-year related work experience in data entry and management and analysis in the health sector;
- Proven ICT skills in Microsoft Office and Data base management on at least one of the following: Excel, EPI info, SPSS, SAS, STATA and web based data base;
- Excellent communication skills in English and another Namibian language Spoken in the region;
- Possess excellent communication, training and facilitation skills;
- Typing and data entry skills, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, decision-making, independence, analysing information, results driven, motivated; and
- Hold a valid Code BE Driving license.