Join a highly professional, innovative, international team that is committed to making a difference in the health status of the people of Namibia. Project HOPE Namibia (PHN) is a registered Welfare organization with the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MoHSS) and have been implementing programs in Namibia since 2002.
PHN intends to fill the following vacancy on a fixed term contractual basis.
The OVC and Youth Coordinator (OVC) will be responsible for the overall OVC care and support services and economic empowerment activities provided at the community and household levels. The coordinator will supervise the Community Care Workers at district/regional level.
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Work;
· At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in OVC/Youth/Community Development programmes;
· Familiarity with current government and civil society OVC initiatives in the region highly is desirable;
· Knowledge of financial, monitoring and evaluation systems;
· Possess excellent training and facilitation skills;
· Knowledge of two local languages will be an advantage; and
· Hold a valid Code BE Driving license.