Sr. HIV Testing Linkages Advisor, Namibia (Local Hire)
Join a highly professional, innovative, international team that is committed to making a difference in the health status of the people of Namibia. Project HOPE Namibia (PHN) is a registered Welfare organization with the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MoHSS) and have been implementing programs in Namibia since 2002.
PHN intends to fill the following vacancy on a fixed term contractual basis.
The Senior HTS and Linkages Advisor will ensure delivery of results for HIV Testing as well as oversee quality of HIV Testing and work to secure status for Project HOPE as an HIV Testing service provider.
- Post graduate degree in social science or public health, or under graduate in nursing/public health or equivalent with 7- 10 years relevant work experience in implementing HIV and TB programmes;
- Proven HIV Testing and management oversight experience and understanding of and ability to adhere to quality assurance SOPs in service delivery;
- Strong demonstrable management and programme implementation experience in community HIV and TB programmes;
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience in communications and material development and training and facilitation skills;
- Innovative creative spirit with strong M&E experience, using evidence to inform programme direction and knowledge and experience on data management software;
- Experience in working with donor funded projects and requirements;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of local language/s is desirable;
- Namibian candidates are preferred;
- Knowledge and proficiency of computer applications (Microsoft Word, Power point, and Excel);
- Valid driving license; and
- Willingness to travel out of Windhoek and to all project sites.