POSITION SUMMARY: The Digital Fundraising Specialist leads Project HOPE’s fundraising and donor stewardship strategy and execution across all digital channels. You’re an expert in digital communications and marketing and/or fundraising through email,social media, SMS, SEO,SEM and digital media. You’re excited by engaging audiences with compelling messaging, and you know that you also need to segment and target strategically to get the right message in front of the right person at the right time.. You write copy that hits people right in the heart. You love to watch the numbers. You take screenshots of great landing pages. And you’re an email superfan.
Your role at Project HOPE is to grow the digital constituent base and cultivate and engage those audiences, driving preference for Project HOPE and helping them build long-lasting relationships with the organization. You manage and steward a revenue and expense budget and collaborate with colleagues and agency partners to make digital magic happen.
· Develop and execute multi-channel digital fundraising campaigns to help meet fundraising goals
· Work with other members of the Development and Communications team to develop content for digital campaigns, including messaging, offers, video, shareables and more.
· Determine optimal ways to support fundraising campaigns in offline channels and launch new initiatives in digital channels.
· Work with the team to increase sustainer program enrollment, engagement, and retention.
· Stay up-to-date on best practices for all digital channels.
· Support other related fundraising and online applications on an as-needed basis.
· Other duties and responsibilities as identified.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital fundraising or marketing experience.
· Extensive experience with email service providers, online fundraising systems (Luminate), and website content management systems (WordPress strongly preferred)
· Extensive experience with email best practices and segmentation strategy
· Familiarity with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and Google Ads
· Very strong writing and design skills
· A mind for testing and analytics
· Ability to create graphics through tools like InDesign
· Ability to collaborate effectively across groups, and communicate with outside vendors and business entities
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at one time
· Adept at fast-moving digital campaigns and seizing the moment to be relevant to the frenzied news cycle
· Detail oriented and organized
· Very comfortable using Microsoft suite of products, including strong Excel skills
· Minimal travel may be required for training purposes