POSITION SUMMARY: The Digital Fundraising Specialist will lead Project HOPE’s fundraising strategy and execution across all digital channels. You are an expert in digital communications, marketing and/or fundraising through email; social media; SMS; SEO; and digital media. Engaging audiences through strong segmentation, audience targeting and compelling messaging excites you. You’re role is to grow Project HOPE’s constituent base and cultivate and engage those audiences. You will manage a revenue and expense budget and work toward excellent stewardship of budgets.
· Develop and execute multi-channel fundraising campaigns to help meet fundraising goals across various digital platforms (email, social media, SMS, and websites).
· Work with other members of the Development and Communications team to develop content for campaigns including; messaging, offers, video, shareables and more.
· Determine optimal ways to support existing fundraising campaigns and launch new initiatives.
· Work with the team to increase sustainer program.
· Develop and execute petitions.
· Stay up-to-date on best practices for all digital channels.
· Support other related fundraising and online applications on an as-needed basis.
· Other duties and responsibilities as identified.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital fundraising or marketing experience.
· Extensive experience with email service providers, online fundraising systems (Luminate), and website CMSs (WordPress)
· Experience in SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
· Strong writing and design skills
· A mind for testing and analytics
· Ability to create graphics through tools like InDesign
· Ability to collaborate effectively across groups, and communicate with outside vendors and business entities
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at one time
· Detail oriented and organized
· Minimal travel may be required for training purposes