7500 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 600
Bethesda, Maryland, 20814
Are you a Senior Digital Communication Manager with nonprofit experience? Project HOPE, our growing global not-for-profit organization is looking for you! You will manage Project HOPE's website and provide copywriting, design and development support to publish digital corporate and fundraising communications. This position will also supervise all social media efforts. Good analytical and planning skills are essential as driving the effectiveness of online campaigns will be a key aspect of this position.
Join our talented team!
Position located at our metro-accessible location in Bethesda, MD.
• Manages the corporate website, conducting optimization tests, and reporting traffic and conversions using Google Analytics.
• Provides copywriting and design services to develop new digital content such as banners, donation forms, slideshows, videos, presentations, webpages and social media posts.
• Updates website with new content using Convio/Luminate
• Provides ad hoc website technical support
• Writes, designs, codes, sends and tracks emails using Blackbaud Luminate
• Develops an integrated digital strategy and action plan to elevate and enhance Project HOPE’s brand awareness and increase online donations
• Identifies measurable goals and objectives within the position with forward thinking initiative.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least eight years of experience, with at least five years managing a national website
• Proven experience of delivering effective digital campaigns including email, display advertising and social media to drive engagement and donations.
• Experience identifying/plotting measurable goals and objectives
• Backend development experience using WordPress, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or other language
• Track record in developing content plans that inspire sharing and giving
• Ability to work with web and social media analytics to measure and improve performance using Google Analytics
• Proven experience of using SEO techniques and tools to optimize content
• Copywriting skills to develop effective emails, display ads and social media content
• Knowledge of information system terminology, concepts, functions, policies and procedures
• Excellent judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Integrity and an unwavering commitment to the highest degree of personal and professional ethical standards
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and engage with a broad and diverse audience
• Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills with a natural inclination to keep key constituents informed while maintaining confidentiality as appropriate
• Demonstrated ability to handle pressure, tension, ambiguity, changing priorities, and multiple viewpoints in a manner consistent with Project HOPE’s core values
• Commitment to the mission of Project HOPE
About Project HOPE
Project HOPE is a global not-for-profit organization that provides solutions to the world’s most pressing health crises through innovative global health and disaster/health crises programs. Project HOPE also publishes, Health Affairs, the nation’s leading journal of health policy thought and research.
Project HOPE’s mission is to enable health care workers to have the greatest positive impact on the health of the people they serve. Founded in 1958, Project HOPE continues to be a leader in global health development and emergency relief programs. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accomplish our mission by improving the knowledge, abilities and tools of the health workforce to deliver high quality health services to communities in need. With programs around the globe, we work at the epicenter of today’s greatest health challenges including infectious and chronic diseases, disasters and health crises, maternal, neonatal and child health and the policies that impact how health care is delivered.
Visit our website to learn more: http://www.projecthope.org/