Health Affairs, the leading health policy communications organization, is looking for someone to help make their ‘Act-On’ marketing automation software and database perform at a higher level. This is a great opportunity to add marketing skills and experience to your resume.
This is a temporary, part-time (20 hours/week) position ending in August 2017. Start date is flexible.
Through the use of an extensive online how-to library and the vendor’s assistance, this position will be responsible for:
- Developing and deploying forms that capture and organize data
- Creating dashboards for leadership consumption
- Maintaining a clean and meaningful database
- Managing email campaigns including:
- A/B testing
- Drip campaigns
- Successful subject lines
- Segmenting database by gender, decision-maker level, and
- Assisting in the development and execution of social media outreach and promotion
- Monitoring analytics and assist in development of strategy to achieve maximum reach
- Other duties as they arise
Must be skilled in working with various forms of technology and software and eager to evoke its potential to meet the organizations current needs. Marketing background is not required, but may be helpful. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US.